* You Make Me* | Teen Ink

* You Make Me*

February 26, 2009
By Sternberg2009 SILVER, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Sternberg2009 SILVER, Grand Rapids, Michigan
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
keep your head held high and never let the bad times bring you down just look 2 a brighter better new day......


You make me laugh, you make me feel good, theirs no one else that could, I dream of you and I think of you, no matter where I'm at no matter where I go I'm your's, you have my heart, you have my soul, your my everything and I'm never going to let that go, when I see you my day is bright, when I am away I see no light, I need you by myside day and night, you are my everything, you do not pressure, you hold my hand, you don't make me do anything I don't want to do, you understand like no other man, you make me feel good about myself when no one else could, you bring me up, while I bring myself down, you tell me that everything is ok and will turn out for the good, no matter what mood I'm in you turn in, you turn it around, you make the pain go away, you take away the hurt, you comfort me when no one else will, you tell me that everything is ok and under control and not to worry about a thing, cuz BIG DADDY can handle anything.....