My Everything | Teen Ink

My Everything

By kbrockerchick BRONZE, Lacey, Washington
kbrockerchick BRONZE, Lacey, Washington

I go to school like every morning, it couldn't be more boring. But then the bell rings, oh all the things you'll hear at lunch. That bell rings and off you go, you'd better belive no one goes slow but then I see him and my whole world stops. Spinning.

You'd better belive he's my everything. You'd better beleive he can make me laugh on command. I wish we would walk hand In hand but we're just friends, and every time he gets a new girl, my whole world comes crashing down. My heart has been broken so many times that it's like humpty dumpty.

I see him with his new girl. 4th one this month. Oh! I just wanna puke, 'cause i know it'll never last. He kisses her, so lovingly. Why can't that be me?

You'd better belive he's my everything. You'd better beleive he can make me laugh, on command. I wish we would walk hand In hand but we're just friends, and every time he gets a new girl my whole world comes crashing down. My heart has been broken so many times that it's like humpty dumpty.

The next day their broken up and I move in, he says yes. We live hapily ever after.

You'd better beleive he's my everything you'd better beleive he can make me laugh on command. Now we're more than friends, now we walk hand in hand, no more humpty dumpty.

Okay this is a song that I wrote last year that won me a free trip to wild waves so I hope you enjoy it!