Love is...

Love, a deep affection or devotion to someone, or at least, that's what Webster's says.

But I know love is so much more than that.
Love is, getting sweaty palms whenever he walks by. It's a heart pounding hug that floats you to the sky.
Love is, never wanting to say goodnight and close the door, and knowing that he's everything you are looking for.
Love is, walking by him and only being able to look at your shoes. It's also that tingly feeling whenever he smiles at you.
Love is heaven plus shopping plus chocolate times four.
Yes, love is all of these things and more.

miz.pretty.yung.thang said...
i love this poem u have good talent.

Duckie430 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:28 am
wow, that is sooo sweet. you really get your emotions across in your writing. wow.

carolines This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:41 am
this was such a sweet poem! i like how you repeat the beginning at the end. it sort of ties you back in and makes you think about the message you're trying to send out. i love it!

Lonleydandy said...
Wow, I LOVE this poem. I wanted to check out some of your stuff because you commented on my poem! I am SO glad I did!!!!

Like*Whoa!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
thankyou so much:) i am not sick of anyones comments btw, i love comments and constructive criticism so thankyou
<3

HayWire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
oh. my. god. wow. this is so perfect. lol. i have never ever been able to find the perfect words for that. and BAM there they are. wow. thankyou. lol..you must be getting sick of my comments, but i love your work..this has to be my favorite yet.