How Do You Know When Your In Love | Teen Ink

How Do You Know When Your In Love

I been through alot of things but never had to really think, up on everything that I really seen...
It was kind of hard for me to let my feelings really be, can some body tell me please if this is what it really means to be in...
Love with somebody that you love, and you really love thinking of them almost everyday
Can somebody tell that it's not the way that I fell can you tell me that its real
How is it suppose to fell when your in love
Is it like butterflies in my stomach oh tell me why..
Is it like your flying on a special high...
Is it like your special dream and you can just dream, dream, and dream
Can somebody tell me please if this is the way that love is can somebody help me because I wanna know....
Is it like love with somebody that you love, and you really love thinking of them almost everyday
Can somebody tell me that it's not the way that I fell, tell me that it's really how is it suppose to fell when your and love
Not trying to let my feelings show but I just cant seem to hold it in anymore scared of what can happen if I let them go but tell is love the way that say it is because I'm in love.......

I love to write poetry because its releases my anger and my feelings of what i'm going through at the time