Friendship turned cruel | Teen Ink

Friendship turned cruel

By Bored_Unicorns GOLD, Paragould, Arkansas
Bored_Unicorns GOLD, Paragould, Arkansas

If you love something, let it go: If it comes back it's your's; If it doesn't it never was

There was a friendship once. A long, long time ago. So long ago that it's nearly impossible to remember. Everytime I look back, she's there. She's always there. Always there watching. Never leaving. It's all become so regular it doesn't bother like it used to that long, long time ago. She's not there, she's not real. She an't be. She's only ever there when I'm looking back. How could she be real? She's something that haunts my dreams, my memories, my everything... Nothing will ever be safe from her. Her shadow, her darkness is taking over. She used to be a friend, but now? Now all I think of is a dark and cruel void, not a friend by any means. Just a void. A void that leads to nowhere, to no thing. Her. A friend. An old friend. And old friend who turned into darkness. Shadows. Nightmares. Taking over my emotions. She's thrown me in an ocean of sorrow and I can't escape. I'm drowning. She's shown me the world. She's shoved me under and shown me the cruelty and heart break. The never-ending ocean makes me wonder. Makes me wonder if thins will ever change. If this will ever end.

The world is slowly going downhill and I'm wondering how long it will take to change or if it ever will