Because She Loved | Teen Ink

Because She Loved

February 7, 2009
By mered PLATINUM, Canton, Georgia
mered PLATINUM, Canton, Georgia
24 articles 0 photos 2 comments

He was teaching her how to ride her bike in the driveway that morning.
She was smiling real wide and laughin out loud at the feeling that she had.
She was loved.
She was loved.
He was holding her tight and squeezing her hand with all that he had left.
Cause she was loved.

She was walking to the bus stop lookin like a mess laughing ?bout the day she had.
And he came out of nowhere and offered his help ?cause he knew she would be his.
Cause she was loved.
She was loved.
She was smiling real wide and laughing out loud at the feeling that she had.

He was taking her out to the top of that mountain to see upon the city.
The night was dark, but their love was bright and the promise glowed like stars.
He bent down and took a knee and she started the shed a tear.
Cause she was loved.
She was loved.
She was smiling real wide and laughing out loud at the feeling that she had.

She was sitting by his bedside, holding his hand, tryin to watch him sleep.
All the beeping and the doctors.
She was losing her life, letting him go and the happiness he brought.
Cause she loved.
Cause she loved.
She wasn?t smiling at all, no laugh, no sound at the feeling that she had.

The lord took him from her, her soul, her heart, everything she had left.
But she still loved.
She still loved.
She loved with all of her heart, from the day they met, to the moment that he went.

And she still loved.