Heaven

What does Heaven look like? What does Heaven sound like? What does Heaven feel like?
I believe that Heaven looks like Earth only more beautiful because there is no sadness or anger or fury only joy and peace and love. Heaven looks like our imagination. Heaven looks like our dreams but never nightmares. Heaven looks like love.
I believe Heaven sounds like all the sounds of the Earth but more beautiful because the sounds are never angry or sad or painful only happy and nice and sweet. Heaven sounds like the first time someone tells you they love you. Heaven sounds like a childs laughter, so full of joy and not knowing of the evil in the world. heaven sounds like all of our human hearts beating as one. Heaven sounds like music only more beautiful because it sound like a loving mothers lullaby to her baby. Heaven sounds like love.
Heaven feel like the feelings of Earth only more beautiful because none of the feeling in Heaven include pain or sadness or despair only happy and joy and hope. Heaven feels like the touch of the person you love. Heaven feels like the softness of a rose petal. heaven feels like the feeling you get when you have your first kiss. Heaven feels like the feeling you get when you are in church. Heaven feels like love.

bluemagnet22 said...
Oooo I like...vry well written:)

ckalani said...
Thanks very much. Don't forget to rate my work. : )

rootbeerfloat92 said...
I love the line, "Heaven sounds like the first time someone tells you they love you." It gave me goosebumps. =D It's good.

musiclover 71 said...
this is.. wow! it's amazing. inspiring!!!