Pain within | Teen Ink

Pain within

By asianboo SILVER, Blaine, Washington
asianboo SILVER, Blaine, Washington

Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

I look in all the sacred places where your supposed to be, for this incident antagonized me. When I pass you in the halls or see you at lunch, you don't even acknowledge my presents. This hated feeling infuriates me, the estamte times my heart has been broken, it'll never be precise. Being evicted from ones life gives off that feeling that can't be described. We can't blame others that our love has dwindled apart, can we talk this out to settle down a devastated heart? The scars maybe permanent and the loss may smolder us both but the slaughter of this heart has already been through many toils. When you kissed away my tears I had the feeling of forever, but without you I knew I was addicted. This isn't depression I inherited from a family member, I don't need a personal supervisior I'm an outcast. Love is obnoxious, It's never true, if you called me back I didn't hear you I was dying inside, I realize that I don't need you or anyone else, Life is nothing but pain and sorrows. Love is a disruption in life it breaks the heart and the owner of the heart But people love to get their minds off of life, so love is their personal distraction. My eyes have ruptured and I will tell you this much, my tears have been falling like a cup was left under a running faucet, This is how much you hurt me and I want you to hurt the same way. When you confront me in the hallway, people hoard around us just to know what is bound to be said, all I say is I loved you then and I love you still. You are my safety zone, when I thought about ending my life I thought about you, you bring me to a stage of dumbfoundiness. So now I have to say that you are a heart breaking preditor and I am your prey.