Got prayer?

I fail from time to time and struggle with sin each day, though I find seldom peace when I close my eyes to pray. It's though I feel Jesus lift me up and hold me in his arms. Away from everyone else, away from pain and harm. I don't wait 'till bed and I don't wait to eat. For it's anytime of the day I can bow before Jesus' feet. They aren't always quick and they aren't ever fake. The least we could do is give him our time for goodness sake. Jesus wants to hear our voice, he wants to be our friend. Unconditional love means, forever without end. Take the time a day with no excuse at all. Because Jesus didn't have an excuse.

Jesus-My-Savior said...
Amen. I love this poem, it explains everything a Christian should do! And what is that? Prayer! I believe that every Christain will go far in life with prayer! Well done on the poem! By the way please check out my writings as well! They have a lot to do with Christ and God! "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!" ~Philippians 4:13 May God bless you! Remember Jesus Loves You! :)