Cassie's Confession

At last, at last, help hand finally come. Oddly enough this man possessed a gun. His had gently rest on his weapon of choice, inside I started to rejoice. Something did not seem right, for the lack of uniform made me wish for a knife. Had another one come to fourth period math, to cause yet another blood bath? Terrified and pale was the look of my class as they thought it was over, that horrid event passed. Another shooter yes indeed, now was the time I decided to flee. After to steps, maybe three his bullets now pointed at me. A small smile on his face preceded a question that would require me to admit a beautiful confession. The question not hard or complex, for the words, “Do you believe in God?” echoed through his breath. “Do you believe in God?” “Yes I do.” A bullet through my temple then he was through. No more sorrow no more pain, a bullet and heaven I gain.

GothChik95 said...
May 31, 2011 at 6:31 pm:
I believe Flyleaf did a song about this, it's called Cassie

JordanA replied...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 9:40 am :
yes, indeed they did, that song did some of the inspiring for this, thanks for noticing! I will check out some of your work.

GothChik95 replied...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 2:27 pm :
thank you muchly

thesilverrose said...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 12:59 am:
This was so sad. But I would rather die instantly, than deny believing in G-D. Good story.