True Love | Teen Ink

True Love

“Hold me in your arms and never let go.” I tell him, while we’re having our nightly conversation on the phone. “I won’t, I promise, to love you forever.” I nod my head, and ask him, “Never?” He reassures me, I can sense the smile in his voice, “Never my love.” I smile so hard, and blush so red, I think this is heaven, but I don’t think I’m dead. To my understanding, this must be a dream, but I’m not asleep, or so it does seem, is this real? Is this absolutely sure? I have no idea of what my hearts in for. Hopefully a long life filled with you. Spending all days and nights together, that’s all I really want to do. Hold you close, as we fall asleep, hold you when you’re tired, when you’re sad and weep. You see, there is lust in love, but not love in lust, I know I love you, and you love me, I trust. I need to see your bright face, smiling back at me. I love you so much, I really hope you see. A kiss, one very small, fills me with a warm feeling, yet I shiver, when I see you get hurt, or see you scared, I quiver. I love you so much; I would sell my soul, for all to see, all to beat, and all to spit upon, just to spend a moment with you.

I'm in love, with a man that completes me, i hope everyone out there gets to know this feeling, its wonderful!! :)

jdcoby said...
on Feb. 4 2009 at 5:30 am
nice one stepho :)

dfgasdg said...
on Feb. 4 2009 at 4:13 am
duuude i know that chick.

i was only on this website cuz she linked it, lol.