my untitled poem to an ex friend | Teen Ink

my untitled poem to an ex friend

I met you three years ago who would ever thought you would be the girl that would turn into my worst woe. I don’t now If I can deal with this any more every time I try to talk to you, your boyfriend steps in and acts as if there’s a war doesn’t he now we’re just friends? Jealousy and envy ends right here cause he can’t deal with me our friendship is destroyed or so it seems they both just want me

To be despised to be denied to give them your all just to let them watch you fall. For them to leave you maybe she didn’t need you and didn’t care. You know I see your glare even though I’m not there life just isn’t fair.

These wounds they bloom and sent me to my doom cause you were the last
Girl that was a real friend that I had met and you left because of him if you ever want to talk just let me know when your ready to be real to me I guess I just failed when there was so much to see.

a song by fall out boy called one and only inspired me to write ( not copy just for an idea because I was having writer's block) about a now ex friend that did'nt want to be my friend anymore just because she has a boyfriend (lame) I just need a title now so if any one has any ideas for one they can just leave a comment after my poem thanks!!