Spring 2-0-1-5 | Teen Ink

Spring 2-0-1-5

By lizet lara BRONZE, Houston, Texas
lizet lara BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Spring 2-0-1-5

”Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.” spring is here and its the most beautiful season of the year. Its just a part of being young and pretty to be fashionable. Meet up with the seasons. The top 6 beautiful outfits or accessories to wear.

According to BAZAAR

#1.  A grey with white line crop top and a high-rise white skirt will brighten it up. 

#2. Polos were one of the old things and used for school uniform but now now they are making a great comeback for spring.  

#3. since the clothes from the 70’s are coming back to these present moments a flower dress with brown/caramel flat high heels.

#4. A white color shirt with a black and white flannel skirt would be pretty to wear for school and a caramel color hand purse for things you have.

#5. Nice accessories to wear is a pinkish/coral bracelet because it will match with almost everything.

#6. #beautyschool you should sleep on your back to prevent getting wrinkles at a young age.

Keep up with what is new. Fashion is having style and knowing what new things are going on around the world. Keep in mind that the way you dress and the way you look is like giving your first impression.