Reasons Why I Love Chrirstmas | Teen Ink

Reasons Why I Love Chrirstmas

January 9, 2009
By Anonymous

There are many reasons as to why I love Christmas...
Not just because of the toys, and presents, or because we get out of school for two weeks.
I mean those things are great, but I love Christmas for other reasons.
Christmas is the one time of year where most people are holly and jolly and in the giving mood.
It is the one time of year where people can stand under a “plant” and kiss, because of Christmas tradition.
It is also one of the only times of year where stores offer their best sales
I mean on what other holiday do people go out and buy a tree to decorate and display in the middle of their living rooms?
Only on Christmas
What other holidays can you think of that have songs dedicated to them?
Well known songs, like Rudolph the red nose reindeer and frosty the snowman.
Songs that just let you know that; that special time of year is here again.
Only on Christmas
What other time can you make a list of all the things you want and actually GET THEM?
Only on Christmas
During what other time of year can you wear so much red, and green and never be out of style?
Only on Christmas
And only on Christmas can you get away with calling some one a Ho, Hoe, Ho.
Without them getting mad at you!
There are so many things that you can do and, say, and wear only on Christmas
That make this wonderful holiday, one of a kind.
And those are just some reasons why
I
Love Christmas
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!