Letting you be | Teen Ink

Letting you be

January 8, 2009
By bbydrizzy BRONZE, Des Moines , Washington
bbydrizzy BRONZE, Des Moines , Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take Advantage of what you got now cause it might not be there later..


Walking pass you looking in your eyes for the last time. I sit there staring wanting to be yours for the last time but I know its not going to happen. Some people would think I’m crazy for still loving you after everything you put me through. Here I am standing here for the last time. There you are sitting there not having a clue of how much you hurt me. Your were my first everything. I never loved someone so much in my life. Everyone is thinking this is a story they have already heard. But in the end you’re going to think differently. So you finally notice me, I don’t look away. When you stare at me I feel like exploding my feelings, but then I know I can’t. When you stared at me I knew I wasn’t going to be able to move on. Finally after thinking about it, I walk over to you and blurt out three incredible strong words. “I love you” I blurted. Shockingly you blurted out “I LOVED you” Then I cried. And was thinking to myself where did I go wrong, he use to love me. So after getting washed up I knew I had to take care of this. I walk over and say this “Thanks for making me stronger and I’m done fighting and crying. I’m going to let you be and give you the rest of me.