Broken Miracle | Teen Ink

Broken Miracle

January 5, 2009
By Ashley777 SILVER, Brownsville, Texas
Ashley777 SILVER, Brownsville, Texas
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

After captivating me for many years, making me suffer with all your so called love and after all the things you've done to me. I returened all the pain you have provided me by going against all the things you've taught me. Which changed your mind to finally set me free. It was a lose win and win lose situation that discouraged me from doing what i did any sooner but im thankfull i did now. You gave me up to my mother after seeing what i was cappable of doing and you got all terrified. Which was the first time i've ever seen you cry, begging me to change my mind of where i perferred to live my life. But i didn't change my mind because i didnt want what was happening since i was two to continue.So now your still begging for me back hoping i forgave you for when you snapped, but like father like daughter. I drive a hard bargain and i wont be broken, so to clear that up for you, it means i aint taking you back. I tried so many times to show you that i just don't care anymore, but you keep coming around the corner trying to alter my mind, but like i've told you many times before...NO! Don't you just give up?? Remember when you made my cry and threatened my life?? Yeah! Just think about that. What do you think my answer would be? NO! I wanted a miracle, but i guess you just won't let me have one.

The author's comments:
MY FATHER INSPIRED ME. HE REALLY WASNT WHAT A FATER SHOULD BE BUT ATLEAST I GOT ONE GOOD THING OUT OF IT!