Two Beautiful Souls | Teen Ink

Two Beautiful Souls

December 18, 2014
By Hailey_Bean97 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Hailey_Bean97 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again.


They are the only ones who understand us. The intertwining vines.
Two Beautiful souls that dance with the stars and clasp together like hands.
Two who will always belong.
Two crumbled lives joined together like a puzzle missing its piece. 
  Her beauty shines through his window, but he can’t quite see what’s in front of him.
Their love is their treasure. Ripping vines through every building. 
Their vines twirl and they wrap around and hold tight with their fingertips and with every single blow there is a silent scream filled with despair.
This is how they live.
Drowning into madness, rains pelts the vines, while they embrace each other till the end.
Grow, Grow, Grow I say; for a new day will come. We will reach our peak.
When their hearts are filled with misery and they cannot keep keeping, When they are a small seed that whirls into the wind, the other vines will look away.
When they feel as if there is nothing left to this damned world. Two let love take over.
Two who intertwine and stay together for eternity. For their only reason is to be and be.