id | Teen Ink

id

id die for you
cry for you
kill for you
put my life on still for you
id fight for you
do right for you
do anything youd want me to
id leave with you
and never look back
your my only light when
everything is black
without you i dont
think my heart would beat
ive fallen in love with you
you swept me off my feet
and so it goes
id do anything and everything for you

hi,

i would love for readers to understand and relize the importance of love the reality of true love understand that you cannot tell anyone this poem just a person that means so much you would do these things no matter good or bad also understand that you would be behind your love fully no matter what like the death of a child of your own would only bring you love closer and make it stronger not tear it apart unless intentionally done to harm the child also if your apart it makes your love grow because you agonize over your love and when they walk through the door your heart just feels so amazing like your its gonna stop beating thats what people should get out of it also the poem was written to my love he is not living with or near me he stays 100 miles from me and he works and calls everynight he always makes time to talk i love him so much i dont need cars, money, or material things of any sort and like i said i would love to just lay down and die with my love also when im on my death bed he will take my hand and tell me he will never love another the way he loved me this is why i wrote my poem to my love and this what i want people to understand.....