call it anxiety? | Teen Ink

call it anxiety?

December 3, 2014
By AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other
AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dreams Are Today's Answers To Tomorrow's Questions !


Pain is often beyond words, but never beyond love.
For some moments in life there are no words.
We adapt, we accept, but we never get over it.
If asked, when will the pain go away, honest answer is never.
It changes intensity, like the waves in the ocean, as we struggle to get to remove from grief.
Grief forces you to see; who matters, who never did, who won't anymore...... and who always will.
Like kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
Don't use time or words carelessly.. neither can be retrieved.
Don't be afraid to encounter risk... it is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
The feeling if you ever know that no one is going to stand on your grave and weep?
When the heart is split into two, one side filled with memories; the other side with giver. Call it MEMORIES or REMINISCENCE???
Often lay awake at night, when the world is fast asleep; and walk down memory lane with tears upon the cheek.Call it PAIN or HURT???
Remembering is easy; but missing is a heartache that never goes away. Hold tightly within my heart and there will remain.....
you see life has gone on without you, but will never be the same. That fear ever came true... Call it Grief or Anxiety???