Love doesn't die | Teen Ink

Love doesn't die

December 4, 2014
By Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California
Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Greater is he that is within me,then he who is in the world"


Like any other day began, you left at sunrise, but sunset did not return.
    Next day arose, you still did not show. Instead the knowledge of how you were no more.
Sadness over flowed the room like the ocean does at the start of the hurricane. Now knowing you were not to return home.Not as night gently says goodbye to day. Where you see day the next morning, no forever. Loving father, caring husband, gone in the blink of an eye.      The one who taught me to ride a bike, was there for my first steps, the one who got up from the dinner to help when some one was in need, who if he had problem and someone else  needed help with their problem he would put his aside to help.      Never was to walk in the door again from work, and sit me on your lap. Not to happen again.     Miss you so much,it is at times I can still fill your touch.     For I know there is no need for woe, for we will see you again one day. For now and forever resting in the lords ever lasting presence. Worked, helped, all your life, time came for your rest. There you shall live forever strong,young,and healthy. Always in our hearts,  but in the Kingdom of God.


The author's comments:

My father passed when I was young ,this is for him.