My Life, My Words | Teen Ink

My Life, My Words

December 2, 2014
By TheWriterMelony BRONZE, Waterbury, Connecticut
TheWriterMelony BRONZE, Waterbury, Connecticut
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Writing is a way to get you pumped and get your heart flowing. For me, writing has changed my life a lot. I know that because I did something in my life that I never would think I would do.



Some teens experience bullying, some teens don't. Two out of three teens take their lives to bullying. They can't take any more pain. But other teens just try to deal with it. One of those teens is me. Bullying has began in my life since i was five. Alaways the same things. That pain grew into stress and pain. As you know that teens do sucide, I reccomend something else. How about writing about it and sharing your feelings with a group of other teens that understand-like me. Instead of taking my life, I told teens of my whole entire school about it and just know if you share peple will undersatnd they will relate because you are not alone. Every since told everybody in my school my bullying story at the talent show, i got respect and awareness that life is not just struggle, it's a time where you can change the world too.


The author's comments:

My piece is about the understanding of bullying and how I relate to it. I am inspired to do this because i want to help struggling bullied teens around the world.