pain within | Teen Ink

pain within

By roseThorne14 BRONZE, Anderson, South Carolina
roseThorne14 BRONZE, Anderson, South Carolina
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Age is but a number , maturity is a choice -Harry E. Styles

This pain has been welled up inside for so long! I never thought that you would be gone , sometimes I wonder what I did wrong. Do you even care? are you still there? Do you want me to die? Or do you want to make me cry? I still wooder,why? Why does this thought cause me so much pain? was it all in vain? It's just not the same without you. No. I can't take this anymore!!?! so i grabe the blade and drag it a cross my skin i make deep bloody cuts on my right arm. i think as i cut... 1 for being ugly 2 for the pain i've been through 3 for the hurt you caused 4 for the shame 5  cause never cared 6 cause you weren't there when i  you needed most7 cause won't see me cry 8 cause you you tore me apart 9  for the loss o you 10 cause your love for me was in vain.  your the reason I'm doing this to myself. so don't try and  say your sorry because it's not going to help? btw i hate you now for what you've done and what you've become.

my inspiration  was my ex who cheated on me than broke my heart just to go out with the other girl he even kissed her right in front of me. that pain and hurt he caused is the reason i cut and also the reason for this poem. enjoy reading my poem. thanks BTW i'm emo just to let you know but don't hate on emos cause that pisses me and other emos off so if you hate emos try to put yourself in our spot we don't like haters. because hate is one reason why many kids included adults commit suicide because poeple are so careless and have nothing to do but make others feel bad. so don't hate it's wrongand if don't stop than F*ck You