my mommy

i watch you sruggle everyday it brings sadness to my heart just to take care of your family thats why youre number one in my heart i cant describe how i feel but my mama my love and grattuide you give all the time and all i do is take but i love you with all of my heart thats why it beats at a fast rate to the people that read this yes this poem is true just think about your special mom and how much she means to you i could have wrote about anything but shes the number one in my heart my life hasnt ending yet but my mother is where it starts what iam trying to say is that i love you mama youre the number one part in my life when i comes down to you i dont have to think twice without you mommy my whole life would restart so i want to let you know i love you and youre number one in my heart

proteuszak@aol.com said...
Mar. 15, 2009 at 4:33 am
I'm sorry but the grammar was horrible and there was pretty much no structure.

bubblez01234 said...
i loved this poem it makes me appreciate my mom even more and she is number one in my heart

Christian R. said...
i think this is amazing! mothers are the best!!!

James Harlan said...
Awesome. I could detect the rhyming even though it wasn't visually put that way. Superb.

jay said...
Jan. 11, 2009 at 2:58 am
i really like this

lovely girl said...
Jan. 11, 2009 at 12:15 am
i love it! it's so sweet. I agree with it totally and moms are under appreciated

jay said...
Jan. 10, 2009 at 12:46 am
i think that this poem is very nice and i think that teen ink is the most best pograms for teens like me