Monochromatic

If I had to pick only one color to surround me, the color would be lime green. It would make me feel energized and optimistic, like I was Queen of the world. It would have this effect because a color like lime green makes me feel happy and “bouncy”, so being surrounded by it would only make me feel better. If I was in a purple environment, I would feel mysterious and theatrical, almost as if I was starring in a show. If I was encased in red, I would feel fierce and ready to accept any challenge. If I were sheathed in blue, I would feel very dreamy and serene. As if I was floating away on a distant current out to a carefree sea. But out of all of these colors, I definitely enjoy lime green the most. It puts me in the best mood, whether I’m heading to an amusement park on a beautiful summer day or going to school on a rainy one. No matter what, that single color can always make me smile. Fortunately though, our world is not any single shade. It is every possible tint imaginable, and thus beautiful in every way possible.