Never Wanting To Let Go | Teen Ink

Never Wanting To Let Go

December 12, 2008
By Anonymous

The world… means so much when I am with you … the only thing I can think of… is all the good times we have had… My heart can only hold so much love for you… when you are gone the world means nothing to me… as I lay alone at night… hoping to see you one last time… holding you in my arms forever and never letting go of you…

I can only think of the love I have for you… as it makes me wonder why…
Every time I think of you… I hold my breath wishing some how I could take it back…
If I could only hold you in my arms forever and never letting go of you…

Chorus: Never having you know my love for you… Making it harder to breath when I’m around you… Seeing the smile on your face… Makes my heart beat faster…

I wish I could have you back… but doubt you feel the same, as I lay alone at night, thinking of the smile I gave you on your face… when I kissed you for the first time on your lips… I knew I’d never be the same… As I wish I could hold you in my arms forever and never letting go of you…

As I see the world crashing around me knowing you are gone… makes the world mean nothing to me… as I feel my heart stop beating… knowing I might not ever be with you again… all I want to do is hold you in my arms forever… and never letting go of you…


Chorus: Never having you know my love for you… Making it harder to breath when I’m around you… Seeing the smile on your face… Makes my heart beat faster…

Every time I see you… I want to hold on to you… but I feel as if you’re slowly slipping away… I can’t hold on much longer… I have one more thing to say to you… I’ll always love you with my broken heart… as I stare into your face… wanting to kiss you… just kiss you one last time…