Crush | Teen Ink

Crush

December 18, 2008
By poetize PLATINUM, Riverside, Connecticut
poetize PLATINUM, Riverside, Connecticut
22 articles 1 photo 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
-"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth" - Mark Twain
-"Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end!" - Unknown


I look at you in the hallway and I smile, when what I really want to do is kiss you. I shove you away when I really wan to hug you. I give you a high-five when I really want to hold your hand. I stare at you in class. I daydream about you when I’m not doing anything. When I see you with your girlfriend, I dream about being in her place. I am jealous of her but somehow happy for her. I wish you were mine but anyone is lucky to have you. You are sweet and nice. Funny and easy to be around. You are easy to talk to and you’re cute too. I told you what I felt and you understood. Even though you have a girlfriend I know that deep down you feel the same way for me. When you hug her waist, kiss her lips or hold her hand, I can just squeal and hope and wait for my turn. This might just be a crush or maybe even true love. I can never be sure. I might be too young and I might be naive but there is something inside my heart that is ready to burst. The reasons I like you are oh so simple to list; you’re sweet, you’re nice, you’re cute and you’re funny. You’re easy to be with and easy to talk to, you have a great sense of humor and a great sense of style. You know when to make me smile and when to back off. You know things about me that always make me laugh. I saw at lunch with your girlfriend and that tore me to shreds. I wanted to get as far away from you as possible. She was sitting on you and tugging your shirt. Playing with your hair, all I could do was stare. She was talking to your friends; you sat in a chair and just stayed there. I saw the look on your face and you didn’t look happy. You looked at me once and saw me looking at you. You made me feel like *** but I know you didn’t mean it. I just think that you deserve to be with someone who wants to be with you. I know we practically just met and I know it’s a bit scary but for me its love at first sight. I know it’s a little weird but something can be there, we just have to look for it.