Facing the Truth

In the change from night to day she is gone. With a blink of an eye she has dissapeared into the night. I wonder if she is looking back at me. I know where she is headed, but i refuse to chase after she. The tears are running down my face. I search for someone I can share this with. He is there but he has the same pain I do. Who will be there to help me like her?

I look for her face in the crowd and her figure in her cheer uniform doing the one thing she loved the most but like lightning hitting the ground during a thunderstorm I realize she isnt here and wont be for awhile. I feel like crying and i know it wont solve anything so why waste my time. It isnt like it will bring her back faster. She is safe, She is safe is all that goes through my head. i think of all the memories like riding the elevator to first period, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade together, freshman oreitntaion and hanging out before and after school and it sucks that it may never happen again. I think of all the plans we were suppose to happen that may not like the next few summers, homecoming, senior year, prom, graduation and our combine 18th birthday. It hurts but I find a way. I get through the days like she wants me to. She is safe she is safe that all goes through my head. I Love her no matter where she is.

tsuttle1256 said...
This is beautiful, just like my first born grandchild !! Looks like a bright future lies ahead. Great job. Miss you and love you lots. Meme

SylverWolf said...
Very insightful, raw and unyeilding I think with some training you can be a professional writer.

Mom said...
It is Beautiful. I am so proud of you

grandma Ruth said...
Awesome! It is so hard to express your hurt and still see the right that comes from it. I love you!!!!!!