Endless Suffering

My brain is a stone dropping my head in a timeless world of sin. My dreams are like a river not knowing where to began

The pain inside burns like Satan’s domain, from all the hatred and bliss that I’ve contained.

The thought of tomorrow doesn’t even exist because of carelessness; happiness is one thing I have missed.

Judgment is a freighting event that I will one day have to partake, it will decide my future and seal my fate.

Destruction lingers in the midst of my soul, and the darkness consumes my pride like an infinite black hole.

My emotions overtake my own decisions therefore I become blinded like an eyeless man and my mind becomes blurred like a bad vision.

I hear the screams of tortured beings screeching through my ears, I feel the water flowing down my skin, soaked by sorrowed tears.

Gruesome memories race through my mind as I lay down to rest but I can’t because evil courses through my veins while demons carve at my chest.

No more will I suffer because now is the time to right my wrong; I shall cast myself back to where I belong.

Hell is my rightful home and to hell I will return. Endless suffering is my sanctum so hell is where I shall burn.

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow!! i love how much i can feel the emotion in your poems!! :)

abstractminded replied...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 11:43 am
lol i try to put as much emotions into them as possible....and please tell others to read...i wanna get them published

**VIVA** said...
0.0!! WOW!.. I'm really impressed..you put alot of effort in the poem. what i like the most was that you gave emotion in this. good job!! :D

abstractminded replied...
Sept. 15, 2010 at 11:15 am
thanks....comment the other ones and tell people yhu no to read them and post comments too

nahb123 said...
Well, that was good. Not exceptional, but better than anything I would've come up with. :] It's just a little... extreme? predictable? I mean the' hell ' thing... There are countless who write about it in search of being profound. But keep writing. How old are you btw?

xMeadowx said...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 10:25 am
Dang that was good :]