Quiet Thoughts

My heart is made of glass,

and it already shattered.

My heart is a million pieces on the ground,

and it hurts.

My feelings are now more vulnerable then ever.

I can't take this life anymore.

That's the end of it.

krazeecasey13 said...
ohmygod. this is like how i am right now.

lovehate29 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 5, 2009 at 10:06 am
Short. So what! I think its really good. I love that you could put meanings into something so short Great job!

[(*InSiDeRr99*)] said...
Short and Sweeet ^_^ i loved it this is going on my fav lists if thats okay!

GlassHeart said...
Good job! Very sweet.

Kristen H. said...
check out- TeenInk.com/search.php?raw=raw

girlzrool1992 said...
its so sad but its very good 0.O

Torrzilla said...
Jun. 27, 2009 at 2:07 am
^_^ This is very good.

awesomeaugust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked it a lot, all around!

out.of.hope said...
i like it. does 'that's the end of it' mean that's the end of life?

PK4evr This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Basically, it has dual meaning: That's the end of life and that's all I have to say. -Natalie

Kinnery said...
I feel like you're trying too hard to seem deep and broken. Show the reader, don't tell the reader. Keep writing!

Swimgirl said...
Jun. 5, 2009 at 1:07 am
I like it, but it seems like somthing is missing because of the abrupt ending. But i love the beginning and middle parts! it has great emotion and feeling.

I like it! It's short and sweet....I really like the idea of it being an excerpt. It has a lot of meaning to it and I could feel it. Great job!

~~If you have time, please check out my work. Add a comment and rate it if you wish. Thanks!

Bob W. said...
Great poem!I liked the, My heart is made of glass and it already shattered part and it seemed even better the second time through. Keep up the good work!

TheOtherGuyFromAllen221 said...
i see that you made it onto the polpular list several times. good job. keep posting. see ya around town.

Joy26 said...
Jan. 17, 2009 at 2:39 am
I really like it! First time through I thought it was kind of morbid - "I can't take this life...it's the end" but it's actually kind of sweet, like you're putting it all behind you and welcoming a brand new start. Nice job!