Pretty Girrl?

Whats new with you pretty girrl?
I saw you walking through my mind
I couldn't help but stare
Staring at thoughts
thoughts I like to think you think as well
Cause you're like the sun under the ocean
beautifuly diluted
afraid to get to close
for fear of death
but I wonder if its worth it
most likely
what's life without risk
without happiness
without death
without this
wishing waiting
breathing
exiled from the exiles
proffering not to know me
but knowing you know me.

IndiewriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is my favorite poem I've read on Teenink and probably anywhere else for that matter! It really speaks to me, and I love how unexpecting it is. I'm sure anyone who sees the title "pretty girl" is going to expect a sappy romance.  Never stop writing. If you do, no girl will ever think the same thoughts you do. --indiewriter<3

LongLazyDays55 said...
Jul. 10, 2012 at 4:01 am:
It's, again a really lovely poem. I like the describing in your poems. Oh, and imagery. Forgot about that. :D Keep writing! :)

MayaaMagdy said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:08 pm:

I really like this 

jeseer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:47 pm:

Awesome poem. Very intriguing

Destiny C. said...
wow i love your poem its the best ima killer for free verse love poems :)

thesilentgirljackie said...
I read all your poems, and I have to say, you are so talented. Your poems flow so beautifully, with perfect imagery. You are incredible talented, and you just insipred me to go write some poetry of my own. Well done! :)

myway said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 5:11 am:
hey amazing poem! loved it :)

Mikieslove said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 12:08 am:
wow, that was amazing ive read one other of your poems ( a play on a play with words:) forgive me if i got that wrong but it amazes me how much you say with the little you write  well thats how poetry supposed to be isnt it lol,its beautiful and amazing and makes me speechless everytime i liek your work i can feel it i feel like im in a movie when the girls reading and she is narrating her own story or what not i love it off to read more:)

Mickie... said...
Jun. 10, 2011 at 1:42 pm:
 This is, pretty ;).

badwriterbetterreader101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24, 2011 at 6:35 pm:
I read your pieces all the time (a play on words is in my faves) you have a way of saying the most random irrelevant things and yet it all makes sense hahah not like this comment. 

Michelle24 said...
I love your pieces! I agree with Keyoka and Kiersten, but it's so beautiful! 

DifferentTeen said...
Some of the lines are just great, and I've never been able to put them into words myself.I can relate to some of them, but some are just random. But you pulled it off, it still flows together and somehow it makes sense. Excellent job! Keep writing.

Kiersten said...
Jun. 1, 2010 at 8:18 pm:
i have to agree with keyoka... it is kind of jumbled and thrown on there, but it all connects perfectly... you style is fantastic... you're style is great... :)

keyoka This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27, 2010 at 8:05 pm:

I like the way you write dude

I just check out someof your other poems

It's kind of jumbled, but not bad jumbled, good jumbled like thoughts, like each line connects together but is kind of random yet flows...I'm not making any sense...but I really like your style

skyler said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 9:25 pm:
another goreat one did anyhting happen with her

writergirl22 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really really liked that
what made you write it?

Andrewsaur This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:45 pm :
I wrote it about a girl I started talking to and she like my poetry and she wrote some of her own... and it's just sort of about that.

writergirl22 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 4:36 pm :
ohh well thats good inspiration :)

Sparkle* replied...
Dec. 7, 2009 at 8:56 pm :
i just read ur poem and it was great