Autum death | Teen Ink

Autum death

July 24, 2014
By Ferro GOLD, Mexico City, Other
Ferro GOLD, Mexico City, Other
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Hands whose curves were craved to fit only mine , now hold me when im at my weakest.
Yet she smiles , she tells me that we are going to get through this together because she wont let me do this alone.
She tells me that i have so many reasons to keep fighting but i don’t want to fight no more . Im happy.
Thats when she asked me the difference between death and an autum death , why i was ok to let death come through the door and carry me when im asleep.
To replay the faces of the ones i love like a broken record . To when i close my eyes which will be sealed forever to at least make me enjoy the sleep.
So i pray to God , if there even is a God at all.
I pray for health , happiness , love , hope, a chance...
But yet i get none .
So here i am laying on my death bed asking for one last thing from him,
i ask him for good memories,
i ask him to remind me each day that passes by each good memory i have had .
I have learned that life is a book that we think is written for us by fate, but what we don’t know is that fate plays no part in writing it for each step you take is another word being engraved in stone.
For each sound you make is you turning the page to write little more.
And yes we don’t always get what we want but you can’t go back and rewrite the piece which has made you doubt, but you can always skip a few pages to write what you will achieve, because you have to try even if you think you fail , you will achieve something.
So don’t walk the path which has been chosen for you, walk the path you want to take and when that path stops you will know that walking back isn’t an option for you are happy were you are .
You have lived not for others but for yourself.
And that is the true meaning of an autum death .