Speak | Teen Ink

Speak

May 23, 2014
By Adel13 SILVER, Pasco, Washington
Adel13 SILVER, Pasco, Washington
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Live your life the way you imagine.


Coming Out

I’m at home washing my face as I look out the window I decide to call up Rachel/Rachelle she answers.
Rachel: “I am so sorry, I didn’t believe you but when you told me, I had to confront him… I’m so sorry…”

Me: “I knew you wouldn’t believe me at first but we were getting along again and I just wanted you to know I didn’t want you to get hurt.”

Rachel: “Can you come over so we can talk?” I look at the clock it’s a quarter to three I go downstairs and my mom and dad are sitting on the couch I clear out my throat “Hey mom I’ll be back I’m heading to Rachel’s house for a while”

My mom looks at me surprised she hasn’t heard Rachel’s name in so long “Have fun, it’s been a long time since you’ve been out!” She says in a happy matter. I take a breath, the first breath in a long time.
I grab my bike and ride up to her house I was about to knock on the door when it opens it’s Rachel she pulls me inside, her mom was to busy in the garden exploring the world of insects to notice I was there. Rachel takes me up to her room, it looks exactly the same as I remember her back wall is Riviera Rose (Pink) the rest of her walls are a Dill (Light Green) with wood flooring. She has a California king bed with Riviera Rose and Dill designs, her room screams “!RACHEL!” in a good way.

We sit down in Summer tan chairs on the other side of her room “I’m sorry Melinda I never thought of Andy that way” His name almost gave me the chills. I’m so glad he won’t be able to hurt me ever again.

After the fight with Andy he stormed out before Mr. Neck had his hands on him taking him to Principle Principle. Nicole runs me to the nurse, it was to savvier for her so the nurse raps my head and hand. Andy is now in Jail for 5-6 Years.

Me: “Rachel it’s not your fault I knew you wouldn’t believe me you were in love he made you feel like nobody made you feel before! You were stupidly in love acting like a 5th grader”

Rachel: “It was that bad?!” She pauses and laughs “I never thought that I would meet a guy so bad but made me feel like I was the world but I guess he was just only looking for someone to play with!” She looked at me sadly now here’s my chance, I hug her tightly and we both cry in each others arms forgetting what happened next thing you know her mom is coming up to bring us home mad strawberry smoothies.