Today

Chorus:Todays the day the day that i will stand up stand up show you who i am no more hiding behind this mask no more of me pretending I'm something I'm not I'm done hiding I'm don't pretending this is me this is who i am and you cant make me change no matter how hard you try
Verse 1: Everyday i wake up get dressed and wonder will today be the day the day that i tell all the day i take off my mask and show yo the real me and to hiding stop pretending and i decide
Chorus
Vers2:you throw your insults at me but your words mean nothing year your friends are listening but the person your directing them to isn't so they mean nothing and honestly i don't care because I've decided
Chorus
Verse3:You threaten me everday yea you may think you look cool like you look tuff, like you look cool to the ladies but if you ask me i think you look imature and dumb but you know what keep doing what you want saying what you want becasue i am not listening and it was my decision to stand up and tell all i said it once and i will say it again Today is the day the day i stood up stood up and showed you who i am i quite hiding behind this mask i quire pretending I'm something i am not i quite hiding i quite pretending this is me this is who i am and you can make me change no matter how hard you try

bluemagnet22 said...
I like it:)

dylonmichael replied...
Oct. 19, 2009 at 10:56 pm :
really?????

bluemagnet22 replied...
Oct. 20, 2009 at 10:00 am :
yepp it has alot of emotion its good

dylonmichael replied...
Oct. 20, 2009 at 10:10 am :
yay thanks for the comment its really appreciated

bluemagnet22 replied...
Oct. 20, 2009 at 11:06 am :
Ur welcome;)