Another Lesson Learned | Teen Ink

Another Lesson Learned

December 2, 2008
By Anonymous

The fact that I have trust issues adds to the wall...
The fact that I am not at an open person adds to the wall...
The fact that I don't like new people adds to the wall...
The fact that I dont like having an actual conversation with people unless I've known them for a few months adds to the wall...
The fact that I am scared of love also adds to the wall...
The fact that I know there's a wall covering me adds another layer to the wall...
Surprisingly the downfall of me and my ex finally began breaking this wall...
I had then found a new me and was more open in this relationship...
I had then found this one person who I thought was the best and we would always have our relationship...
I had then put most if not my all in this relationship...
I had then let the wall completely break because of this relationship...
I had then said those 3 words with in 3.5 months of this relationship...
I had then realized that after saying those words, I was starting to fall deep into this relationship...

But I guess it was a time wasted. It was all a lie, but it felt so real. I don't even understand what happened. I was head over heels, which was only my mistake. Maybe if I would've have done the things that I usually do I wouldn't be in this position. So now the wall has now been builded back up. This time it has a concrete covering to ceil it. This time no one will be able to get in. At this point it just seems like the best possible outcome for myself. Going through this all, it's just "Another Lesson Learned"!