Our love will Last

We use to fused and fighted and laughed at night and reministed about our past.
We used to act silly and outrageous juat to make each other laugh.
We use to play in the sun all day long and have little pinic with some friends. I alwayed loved the way you smile it was like a glow that nevered end.We were inseraptable and comforadable. I Never wanted you to leave. We were happy and peaceful until the day that your mom said it's time to leave.I didn't want you to go because our love had started to grow and I really wanted you to stay. You stay one more year and we played and chilled until that horrid summer day. Your mom said lets start to pack our new house awaits us. I knew thefunwould come to an end but I just didn't want to let you go. Years went by with sadness and tears awaiting for you to return. I knew that wasn't gonna happened so I tried to move on. That plan was a failer everyone reminded me of you. So I made a promise that I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU. No matter who came you would still be on my mind I knew you were gone but you were my first love so any one could understand. I loved you with all my hearts and more than any human in this world. Our love has not ended it will always be even when we grow old. i will always loove you so please don't let me go.

:PBUBBLES:P said...
I like this, I think it's sad but very emotional, well done!

Tanaa replied...
Thanks!1 I really appreciate your comment

Chinesegirl said...
Hey! Thanks for the comments on my poem "I Miss You Wen." Yours it also very good; it feels like Love can hurt you too. Keep it up girl!!!!!!!!! You're amazing writer!!!!=)

Abreika replied...

Thank you

Abreika said...
May 2, 2009 at 3:05 am
Hey whoever read this can yoyu rate it honestly?