Smidgen Smile

Leave, what others know
Leave, what others feel
Let go with what I know
Tis my time thee to reveal

Unveiling portrait

Thy smidgen smile is sine qua non
Jovial nature as Sophia’s angel
Stylish style, dullness unknown
My thundering heart, beseeching to mingle

Elsewhere, my world is completely dark
Whilst thy face illumine tis world and grins
My happiness silently stark
Meh life as true fir, with unfoiled fins

Clothed black on grey, grey on white light
Now not that roving plover
But thee beloved lover
Cease hide an hide, Our Plight ?

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7 at 12:53 pm:
I really like this! Keep writing please! o^_^o

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 12:30 pm :
yes, I will be writing much more. thankyou  very much. 

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 7:12 pm :
Yay! I am excited to read more ;)

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16 at 10:28 am:
Hmm... impressive and well written ;)

Jun. 22 at 7:49 pm :
thank you thankyou :D :) 

Itsme24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 24 at 8:35 am :
You're welcome :)

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 4 at 9:04 pm:
Ok, really, really good work. I know the old English adds a fresh dimension to the poem, but was that really necessary? I really like some of the structures used, like 'my Thundering heart'. However, my biggest problem here is your description. You readers have the right to interpret it freely, which the description kinda distorts. But the poem, in itself, is great. I'm happily rating it 5/5. Keep up the good work.

May 10 at 11:21 pm :
thanks, will not do that in future. 

_Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 7:54 pm:
The wording is a little bit odd, but other than that, amazing poem! great meaning and depth to it

May 4 at 6:28 am :
Thank you. I am very happy but  why my wording are odd, can you explain me?

PhoenixTearsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 12:39 am:
Wow! Wonderful work within! It's immediately eye-catching! :) wonderful

May 4 at 6:29 am :
Thank you Phoenix!!!!!

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 20 at 1:35 am:
It's good. The flow is wonky to me at times, the wording is strange to me at times, but it's good. I enjoyed it. Good work. 3.78/5

Apr. 23 at 12:05 pm :
thanks but what's strange in it? 

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16 at 12:17 pm:
thanks ghost. :D :) 

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16 at 12:11 pm:
Wow.   Its Deep and the words you used were Beautiful.     I liked it.     Good Work.       Keep Writing.

Jun. 29 at 10:43 pm :
thanskyou ghosssssssssst beam

Harri said...
Apr. 16 at 12:08 pm:
A little confussing and yet I still like it well enough... I think you have a few spelling mistakes. Keep writing mate!

Apr. 16 at 12:18 pm :
thankyou. thankyou. .....

TheImmortalOne said...
Apr. 8 at 8:22 pm:
Woah, I like the word choice and how it flows. Nice job.