you dont know........

As I twist and turn during the night. I hope when I wake up there will be light. I wish once again I can feel the wind through my hair. Then finally get rid of this awful despair.Sometimes if you listen queitly you can hear the lurking spirits mope. Notice how they sound with no hope. They've seen you run they've seen you hide. That is a true statement that cannot be denied.If you want to know what I write of, let me tell you again with Wistfulness and love.ome say more story is hard to tell but it ended short when I fell. It was so hard to see when it was so dark out. Because of that at night creatures lurk about. They are hunting for thier food no doubt. You can hear them chucling scornfully. While thier prey cries out helplessly.alsas this story ends so short and true. But remember everyone is not like you. Mabey later you will know what I'm writing. But becareful nowfor the world is still frighting.

lollygager11 said...
Dec. 4, 2008 at 1:02 am
that was Maggie hi Kat!!!!!!!!

Kimalima replied...
well... maggie is maggie. i dont expect her to reveal who she is but we all know, dont we? (except when she speaks in a Korean accent over the phone)

lollygager11 said...
Nov. 22, 2008 at 4:24 am
thanks kat I luv yours! Call me.
hi kat i am with lindsey but she doesn't know i'm writing to u.

kimalima said...
Lindsey, that is amazing! You are a true writer. I love your poem. Kat