When It Comes To Me and You | Teen Ink

When It Comes To Me and You

Sometimes I sit here and just get hooked on my thoughts of life. Somewhere between every thought and word that flows in my intelligence I find you there. This relationship has got me to my feet every time I think of you and me. We’ve been through it all for now from the fights to the name calling to the hating each other for a whole two minutes. You’re apart of me and I am apart of you and every time you hate me more I love you deeper. Your gentle hands have touched my heart without even a solitary remark. Your eyes are so powerful they put the morning sun rise to disgrace. Your palms tell me the stories of your past, present, and future. Everyone will gossip about the past and those who do do not deserve to be in our present and have least thoughts of our future. Your heart speaks for itself when it feels the warmth of my touch. I understand your heart has been broken before beloved but there is simply chance when it comes to life and love. Take the opportunity with our love together and let the birds sing in the background. Let love give us life in the way we feel for each other only with our hellos. Try and become the person that love wants for us because this can only give us more days and make us truly stronger in our judgment and outlook on existence. When I think of these possessions of my thoughts and see before me your innocent child picture on the wall I utter that’s the one I adore. Years from now you will look back and say the love I had when I was young will never dye because love itself never dyes it only fades away. Completely with a smile and a sincere heart you will say you have loved to the best of your knowledge and ability because everything is clear when it comes to you and me.

This piece came from the heart and i meant every word i said.

AngelOfGod said...
on Nov. 7 2008 at 3:59 am
THIS POEM WAS GREAT I CAN RELATE TO IT THE LINE I LOVED THE MOST WAS WHERE YOU SAID "Your palms tell me the stories of your past, present, and future." GOOD JOB

Violeta P. said...
on Nov. 6 2008 at 1:13 am
I really like this poem. It's very deep and really explains your true feelings towards him. my favorite line was towards the end "love...will never dye because love itself never dyes it only fades away."

lyssababii23 said...
that was really good. continue writing!! i wanna see more from you.

karen xo bby said...
i have to say this was good !