Love Never Dies | Teen Ink

Love Never Dies

By musikreadr711 SILVER, Liverpool, New York
musikreadr711 SILVER, Liverpool, New York

"I have that watch except it's purple and different." and "Yes I could go for a frozen treat right about now. But no sprinkles. And for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you."

You tell me you love me but I turn away and try to hold back the tears. Now that I've met you, it's hard to hide my fears. I try to hide the pain but saying you love me makes it even worse. With all this pain it feels like I'm cursed. You say you love me again and I start to cry. You ask me what's wrong and I say it's time for me to say my last good bye. You ask me why and I say I'm not gonna be in this world much longer. I tell you to be stronger. My love for you will never change. Now my heart has a wider range. I can love you more, now that my soul is free. Now your love and mine can always be. I may be gone but your still here. Just live your life without any fear. I'll be up in heaven and you'll be in my arms. I can be one of your good luck charms. You'll always be in my heart. You were from the very start. It's not your time yet but don't worry. You and me will be together, don't be in a hurry. I will always love you, even though I'm not here. Just remember our walks down the pier. I love you and you love me. No matter where we are, we are always meant to be.