I AM | Teen Ink

I AM

I AM!
I AM the granddaughter of a women who loves and cares for her family more than anything. She would give up everything she had so she could make her loved ones happy.

I AM the granddaughter of a women who struggled from alzheimer's greatly the last few years of her life. Even though she was in great pain she never gave up, she fought to the end.

I AM the granddaughter of a man that has been through so much, who fought in a war, and still devoted all his love and care to his wife.

I AM the granddaughter of a man who is completely German, who cares so much for everyone around him, even though he may not act like it.

I AM the daughter of a women who devots all her time to her children. That takes time off her full schedual to run her kids around and support them in everything they do. Who will never judge you in any way shape or form.

I AM the daughter of a man who takes a risk who starts a job in a place that has not seen that done before. Who travels every two weeks to a different state so he can follow his dreams.

I AM the sister of a girl who works hard at everything she does. Who see's me as her biggest role model.

I AM the sister of a girl born with a disease giving her only a little amount of hope to survive. Who's life ended before it even started.