Everyday

Everyday I wake up n listen to that song, boutta girl that's in love with a boy, I get my things straight gonna be late and 3,2,1 i'm out the door. You're always in my head, no matter where I go, your the words in the speakers comin out the radio. And I can't escape this feeling as much as I try, I wonder if you'd feel it if I looked you in the eyes n said:
As easy as it sounds, it's harder than you think, when I look at you baby I can not blink, oooh oh oh. cause you can't even see that you're the one for me baby, baby.
I lay in bed that night, feel a tear in my eye. I wipe it off n think it's just a dream. I roll over with a sigh n pray to God n wonder why you can't feel the love I feel for you. It's like your paralyzed from my love by all their stupid lies, but baby let me show you, the person I am inside, yeah...
As easy as it sounds, it's harder than you think when I look at you baby I can not blink, ooh oh oh, cause you can't even see all that we can be baby, baby
Come with me n take a trip fly with me lets take a slip to another place outta this world... but who am I kidding, we'll just keep on living the same old dull routine..
today I woke up n listened to a song 'bout a girl that got the boy, I got my things straight gonna be late so in 3,2,1 I'm out the door, but it's all good cause everywhere I go, you're the words in the speakers comin' out MY radio n I don't want to escape this feeling cause I looked you in the eyes n said:
As easy as it sounds, it's harder than you think, when I look at you I'm not afraid to blink cause I know you'll be there... Always.