Everyday | Teen Ink

Everyday

Everyday I wake up n listen to that song, boutta girl that's in love with a boy, I get my things straight gonna be late and 3,2,1 i'm out the door. You're always in my head, no matter where I go, your the words in the speakers comin out the radio. And I can't escape this feeling as much as I try, I wonder if you'd feel it if I looked you in the eyes n said:
As easy as it sounds, it's harder than you think, when I look at you baby I can not blink, oooh oh oh. cause you can't even see that you're the one for me baby, baby.
I lay in bed that night, feel a tear in my eye. I wipe it off n think it's just a dream. I roll over with a sigh n pray to God n wonder why you can't feel the love I feel for you. It's like your paralyzed from my love by all their stupid lies, but baby let me show you, the person I am inside, yeah...
As easy as it sounds, it's harder than you think when I look at you baby I can not blink, ooh oh oh, cause you can't even see all that we can be baby, baby
Come with me n take a trip fly with me lets take a slip to another place outta this world... but who am I kidding, we'll just keep on living the same old dull routine..
today I woke up n listened to a song 'bout a girl that got the boy, I got my things straight gonna be late so in 3,2,1 I'm out the door, but it's all good cause everywhere I go, you're the words in the speakers comin' out MY radio n I don't want to escape this feeling cause I looked you in the eyes n said:
As easy as it sounds, it's harder than you think, when I look at you I'm not afraid to blink cause I know you'll be there... Always.

This piece of work is actually a song I wrote for my little crush at school. I was sitting in Human Anatomy one day and couldn't keep this out of my mind. It is basically a girl that's in love with this guy and he's all she thinks about. But the guy never notices the girl and the girl cries at night because of jealous people telling lies to keep the two apart. Well, one day the girl tells the guy what she feels and he liked it.