Train This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Each day is a train
That quickly passes you by
Unless you get on

mayaholt said...
The thing I love about poetry is how much it can say with so few words, and you take advantage of that here. Nice work!

ambivalentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i feel motivated to have a good day, now. thank you.

Boburrito said...
Wonderful!!!!!!

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the simplicity of it, and even so, it has great meaning! Could you check out some of my work? Thank you!CX

Mckay This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
short and poignant. 4/5

SilentNinjaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Always remaining me to grab opportunities while I can

joy26 said...
Jan. 17, 2009 at 2:24 am
So short and sweet...very inspiring!