Life is Changing and Through it All I've Learned... | Teen Ink

Life is Changing and Through it All I've Learned...

I've learned that no matter what happens,
or how bad it seems today,life goes on,'and it will be better tomorrow.

I've learned that people will forget what what you've said,people will forget what you've done,
but they'll never forget how you made them feel.

I've learned that you can tell alot about a person by the way he/she handles themselves.

I've learned that its not what you have in life, its who you have in your life that counts.

I've learned that it takes a long time for a person to be where they want to be, but its worth it, because its something that i didn't have before.

I've learned that you shouldn't ever have the pride to tell someone that there dreams are UNLIKELY or OUTLANDISH.Because one day i'll be in there shoes.

I've learned that i can't change someone no matter how hard i tired.

I've learned that HEROES are the people who do what has to be done, REGARDLES of the consequences .

I've learned that regardless of the differences you may have with the people in your life, you'll miss them when there gone.

I've learned that making a "LIVING" is not the same thing as making a "LIFE".

I've learned that life sometimes give you a SECOND chance.

I've learned that you should go through life with knee pads on both knees, because everyone falls down at some point and time.

I'VE learned that as i go through life i need to be able to give something back.

I've learned that "IF YOU TRY TO PURSUE YOUR OWN HAPPINESS", IT WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MIND,BODY,AND SOUL.

But if you focus on GOD himself,your family,the needs of others,your work and doing the best you can happiness will find YOu...

I've learned that you can reach out and touch someone's heart just by saying I LOVE YOU.....

I've learned that no matter how much knowledge i have i still have a lot left to learn!!!!!!!!!!!