words of truth

your just upset,hurt,and in pain
i know whats it like to be covered in the dark, and to be in a pain so unbearable that all you want to do is to die
but i never gave up... i may still hurt, but I've gotten better at not hurting... i try to help others instead of blaming myself for past and present mistakes
and i turn that hurt around to love, r joy. i do this by realizing that i have people that love me when no one seems like it
i try to act "nice" but inside i am just listening to the hearts of people talking to me.

Say Cheese!!! said...
Why would anyone be covered in the dark? Why would anyone want to die? Why would it seem like people are not loved? Of course they are! Duh! What is there to give up?

door_holder_girl said...
My lungs freeze from the astonishment and beauty of your words. You are the strongest person I know or have ever met. You have captured my breath as well as my heartbeat. Remember all the nights we cried? Remember all the dreams we held so close? Where will this path lead us now?

lexi said...
cat this is so beautiful! it doesnt have the traditional poetic sounding verses, but thats what makes it unique. i know this must have been hard, and we're all here for you!