I Miss You

I can't seem to forget the
Memories that make me both happy and
Ittitated because
So many end with a
Sad goodbye, leaving me without
You to hold and to why I'm
Obsessed with these sad memories, I will never
Understand

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:23 pm:
Short but, powerful. I think we can always relate to loss and asking yourself why did this happen? So, I think this is a good piece you brought out.

honolulubaby said...
Mar. 31 at 6:32 am:
This is good, the memories that binds you to your past that makes you sad and happy is the memories of love and hope. Love with all the times we have shared and hope to ever seeing you again.  When something is taken away from someone, it is missed and only hope along with sadness is left. Hope to see you again.

MsPendragon said...
Mar. 8 at 3:06 pm:
Quick question you illiterate can you please learn to spell?

aolani_marie_98 replied...
Mar. 11 at 11:56 am :
Oh, because your comment totally shows that you are smarter than I am. Please note my sarcasm. Thanks.

L.E.Liza101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 7 at 11:31 am:
I really like this poem.

aolani_marie_98 replied...
Mar. 11 at 11:59 am :
Awe! Thank you. It's just sad that it's about how I really feel about my ex. But thank you!