Secrets | Teen Ink

Secrets

August 17, 2008
By Anonymous

Secrets......

Never tell a person, unless they promise with their life.....
Some people you can't tell, they might get mad, but you just got to sacrifice...

He didn't tell me, but yet he told the other girls.......
And now, I feel like we're in two different worlds.......

What's so deep that he can't tell me.....
Out of all the things he has done, this one, I can't belive...

I almost found out, but I acted too slow.....
And now for that secret? I guess I'll never know....










Now that I know that there is one, it will forever be on my mind....
Every step of life I take, I'll never leave that thought behind.....










They know I'm not the type to judge, so what's the big deal?......
I mean this is the world of the real...

Yeah, real as in people really fake, people who make mistakes.......People that genoursly give then selfishly take.......

People in this world mostly do and don't think.....
And because they don't, most of their lives change, before they even blink..

I, on the other hand, have come to understand some things most of the smartest people can not comprehend....

I listen, I think, and I most times give advice.....
It's hard to do, because one wrong advice, and it could change their life...

Though I give advice to others I never gave 'em to myself....
I guess it's a habit; to, before I think of me, think of eveyone else.........

But I guess no matter what I do, some people will never trust me..........
So I guess for this secret, I'll let it be..........


The author's comments:
This peom is about how when my guyfriend didn't tell me a secret, but he told some other girls that, I belive, aren't as best buddies as we are...
I went on and in the end-ish kinda changed they subjsct and I did because at first I was thinking..."No one judges people so why can't he tell me..." Then I started to laugh and I was like, "...yeah right, of course people judge, of course they are selfish and rude, so of course they keep secrets." Which is why at the end I was like, never mind, I won't fuss over the secret. Maybe I really am not supose to know...
And if you read the peom over after to read this, you should get it...(Hopefully :P)