Delicious Days This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Lick up the cloudy sky. Mix the stars
with your finger.
Get a whip of sugar-coated moon cookies.

Get a crunch of salty sun chips.
Get a blue shake of the sun-baked sky-lake.
Get a slurp of the sky. Get a sprinkle of chocolate stars.
Loud-cloud-ice-cream dream.
Whipped-cream, for ice-cream.

Every savory spoonful lick, oh so rich,
end it quick.
Dance with the man in the moon,
Sleep with stars that come so soon,
Laugh with the sun, cry with the clouds.
Rejoice with the day and the night sounds.

Ch1ckadeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 7:23 pm:
WOW Richi! This poem is great! Love it! CAnt wait to read the rest of your work! BFFS Forever Ani

Sam_Dawn_RichiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 3:36 pm :
Thanks Ani for commenting! I can't wait for you to post more of your stuff! fire in her eye is AWWWesome:)

AnotherSouthernGirl said...
May 5 at 1:18 pm:
Nice job Sam ;). This poem definitely deserves to be published. I love the alliteration and all the description of food- makes me hungry. 

May 5 at 8:39 pm :
Thanks SounthernGal. Such poems do stir up hunger. :) Can't wait to read your future work!

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 3 at 7:34 pm:
Aweome!!! I love te food (its a good thing im eating dinner) Amazing, and congrats on making the Magazine (something i have yet to do) Awesome, loved every aspect. I wrote a poem about food sort of: its called Burnt Anger. Would love some fedback since your the obvious expert! Keep rockin  

May 4 at 5:06 pm :
Thanks Laugh-It-Out! I will totally take a look at your stuff. You made my day. :)

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 6:01 pm:
I really really liked this. I truly did. It was sooo good :) It also made me hungry. Where's my cookie stash again? . . .

Jan. 7 at 8:37 pm :
Hahaha :) Thanks.