Who reigns over Posieden

Below Poseidon's mighty waves,
Where seraphs dwelt for a century,
The burgeoning stench of the sick and slain
thrive in beautiful infamy.
Before the divine diference of night and day-
When earth was but a reverie
and the exulting mystic moon
bore the tumult of the sea-

A whisper roamed the sacred sphere,
resounding over her lush vegetation
and grasped the lost and forgotten leer
embroidered with burgeoning hatred.
Then,when still and silence befell the earth,
A roaring siren rang out with glee,
for it was the beginning of creation
when the moon cursed the silent sea.

poeticlove143 said...
today at 1:31 pm:
Aye funny thing I just finish reading the Odyssey and I seen that the name Poseiden had popped out at me. This is really deep and to me I think that everyone has a dark and mysterious side which is poetry through your own purpose. This is an excellent piece but I think that you went a lil bit too deep but overall I liked it.  

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 15 at 7:54 pm:
I'm with Grace. These poems are deep. Dude, you're like Edgar Allen Freakin Poe. I see his elements in your poetry. This is awesome. Imagery, metaphors, and personification. No way you're a teen. Or are you...? -_- 

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29 at 8:33 pm:
Are you really a teen because n your poems you sound full of wisdom and amazment to the world yet again i love your style flow and above al the indephtness in all your things