my life | Teen Ink

my life

By ashyloves BRONZE, Harrisburg, Oregon
ashyloves BRONZE, Harrisburg, Oregon

i don't blend in and i am proud

let me tell you a little story about a southern bell. She has blue eyes, long curly strawberry blonde hair, and a personality you will never forget. her personality is bold, independent but stubburn at some times. she stands about 5ft 2" and is a junior in high school. Nopt quite what you would call a "straight A student" stereo type.
she lives in a town that is big enought ot only have one stop light. when you hear from the weather channel that "there will be a 10% chance of rain today" most people would run and find cover. but not this southern bell, she would rather stand in the poring a-- rain and dance than go and hide from the weather. she loves to see the cloudy skies and loves the smell of the rain when it falls. in the back of the town you have a very beautiful veiw of the mountains. you can hear the middle school tweens as they laugh a lame jokes. the sounds coming from the high school are the girls being chased by their boyfriends and the sound of them falling in the grass laughing together. When the blue eyed girl is walking home she can feel the cold breeze wrap her in it's arms.

this piece is the begining part of a story i am writing please tell me how you like it.