I Need You | Teen Ink

I Need You

By DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada
DizjayBlount PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

"Emotions? Nope, I've got nothin' like that. I told you when we first met, didn't I? I'm a snake. With cold skin, no emotions, that slithers around searching for prey with its tongue, swallowing down whatever looks tasty"
-Gin Ichimaru

Numb. Feel. lings. Emotions run. ning. Through. My head. My brain is no longer. Safe. From. You. You forced. Your. Way. In. Without even. Knowing that you ever did.

(How did you...)

Im dying every time you're not here. Alone i am so afraid, I need you to see clear. To have no fear.

You. Freeze. Time. Whenever you are. Near. Me. I've loved you. Ever since the first time we met. You. Were. Perfection in my. Eyes love. Every breath. Every sound you've ever made.

(How did you...)

Im dying every time you're not here. Alone i am so afraid, I need you to see clear. To have no fear. All along. I have know. We were made to. Be together. You and i. Need each other. To see clear. To have no more fear.

(To have no. To. Have. No... To have no more fear. Have no more. To have... Have no more...)

I. Need. You. To... You. Need. Me. To... Im dying every time you're not here. Alone i am so afraid, I need you to see clear. To have no fear. All along. I have know. We were made to. Be together. You and i. Need each other. To see clear. To have no more fear.

(To. Have. No... To have no. To have no. To have no... More.... Fear)

This was for a friend going through some relationship problems and tad bit of my own feelings for someone c:

on Apr. 24 2013 at 11:05 pm
TheDarknessBehindThisPlasticSmile GOLD, Londonderry, New Hampshire

"Don't try, just be yourself. And if it isn't good wnough for whomever you were trying for, they aren't good enough for you."

I haven't foundone of your writings I dont like.